Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kayne West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Claymore
Admin
Dr. Claymore

Kayne West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Kayne West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kayne West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:29 am

Amazing album, it's currently the feature album on Triple J!

Sure he has his critics and probably warrants them but wow he is a lyrical wizard!

Download / Purchase this bad-boy!

Runaway; Clearly one of his best works...
Back to top Go down
https://scaonline.forumotion.com
T8hundred

T8hundred

PostSubject: Re: Kayne West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kayne West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:54 am

I'm more of a Jay-Z fan. That said I don't like rap that much. I'm more of a rock/metal fan.

Sorry, I seem to be shooting you down today Doc. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dr. Claymore
Admin
Dr. Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Kayne West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kayne West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:13 pm

I respect that...

I'm not huge on Rap / Hip Hop, the majority of artists are far to commerical for my liking... Kayne, Kid Cudi & Jay Z are my favs though!

I listen to: Silversun Pick-ups, Kings Of Leon, Phoenix, Birds Of Tokyo, Little Red, Surfer Blood, Pendulum, The Naked & Famous, The Killers, Passion Pit, Gypsy & The Cat, Band Of Horses, PNAU, The Presets, The Temper Trap, The xx, Matt & Kim, Miami Horror, Calvin Harris, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Ou Est Le Swimming Pool, MGMT, Metric, Ladyhawke, Bloody Beetroots, Daft Punk, Darwin Deez, Empire Of The Sun.... "The list goes on"

Pretty vast array of styles and genres i listen to but i think everyone should have some variety with their taste of music.
Back to top Go down
https://scaonline.forumotion.com
T8hundred

T8hundred

PostSubject: Re: Kayne West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kayne West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:07 pm

I injoy a wide variaty too (It't the spice of life). Mine, however, branch to a differant spectrum than yours.

I've got a bit of Metallica, Static X, Sevendust, AC/DC, Living End, Forte, Powderfinger, Nickleback, Rob Zombie, Linkin Park, that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayne West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy   Kayne West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Empty

Back to top Go down

Kayne West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern Cross Assassins :: General Forums :: The Lounge-
Jump to: