Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

u drop i rofl - about me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
u drop i rofl

u drop i rofl

u drop i rofl - about me Empty
PostSubject: u drop i rofl - about me   u drop i rofl - about me EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:59 am

Hi guys

My name is Chris and i am almost 17 years old. I like to hang out with my mates, watch movies that kinda stuff. I also enjoy playing on my xbox 360. I play different types of games ranging from fifa to need for speed to halo and cod.

Ive been playing xbox (including orginal) for ages now and even abit of pc in the past. A few months before the release of MW2, however, is when i kinda got into gaming abit more seriously. In this i mean that i got my 360 two years before mw2 (this is not only thing i play btw its just a reference point) and then got gold a year before mw2. MW2 was kinda the first game i seriously got into but since then i have moved onto bfbc2 and cod4. My K/D ratios are really really bad on these because like i said before the release of mw2 i wasnt that into gaming but ever since i got back into these other games it has gone up.

The games i currently like to play are Halo: Reach, Black Ops and Borderlands.
Recently however ive gotten abit bored of just playing on my own as many of my other friends do not play as often any more. I have always been into teamwork to win a game and this has lead me into finding a clan to join. Im a pretty friendly guy who tries to communicate as much as i can with my team mates but its kinda hard when they dont have mics or just ignore you.

Looking foward to trying out for this clan and until then ill see ya round the forums!

PS: I live in Melbourne
Back to top Go down
B906FRD

PostSubject: Re: u drop i rofl - about me   u drop i rofl - about me EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:11 am

Welcome to the fourm mate
Back to top Go down
T8hundred

T8hundred

PostSubject: Re: u drop i rofl - about me   u drop i rofl - about me EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi there Chris. Good to have you on board with us. We'll do our best to see that your K/D rises quickly while playing with us. Hope to see you on live soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: u drop i rofl - about me   u drop i rofl - about me Empty

Back to top Go down

u drop i rofl - about me
Page 1 of 1