Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan youtube channel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
u drop i rofl

u drop i rofl

Clan youtube channel Empty
PostSubject: Clan youtube channel   Clan youtube channel EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:51 am

So i wasthinking... Maybe we cood start a channel were people from the clan would be able to post vids. They cood be like commentaries or clip or just watever. Obviously somebody wood have to aprove vids as you woodent want bad vids going upbut yea.

Also i do own a hd pvr wich i cood for free thru ma dads work so i canhelp record longer files if anybody want.
Let me know wat u think!

EDIT: the channel has been made! if you wana post something email me at sca_gaming@hotmail.com with a link of your file or just letting me know that you have something so we can organise something to get it up. Alternatively if you have an xbox you can send me a message or talk to me!
You can also post something on this thread or make a new thread. Whenever i get on i check recent posts so i will see a new thread if you make one.
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thescaclan

Please sub and make sure you send a friend request too

Last edited by u drop i rofl on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Claymore
Admin
Dr. Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Clan youtube channel   Clan youtube channel EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Sure dude, if your eager to start it up... go crazy!

I'm not really into the whole youtube game capturing but if there is enough interest about this thread feel free to Wink
Back to top Go down
https://scaonline.forumotion.com
u drop i rofl

u drop i rofl

PostSubject: Re: Clan youtube channel   Clan youtube channel EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Dr. Claymore wrote:
Sure dude, if your eager to start it up... go crazy!

I'm not really into the whole youtube game capturing but if there is enough interest about this thread feel free to Wink

OK kool ill see if anyone else is interested and ill go from there. By the way if this does take off you would potentially have to put stricter entry requirements or there would be too many people joining.
EDIT: some people could also just be joining to get their vid advertised rather than for what the clan really is
Back to top Go down
Dr. Claymore
Admin
Dr. Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Clan youtube channel   Clan youtube channel EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Yeh, i know what your saying...

We'll see what the vibe is with the rest of the clan and make a decision from there Wink

I don't want to regulate the terms of joining at the moment with try-outs and all the rest...
Back to top Go down
u drop i rofl

u drop i rofl

PostSubject: Re: Clan youtube channel   Clan youtube channel EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Dr. Claymore wrote:
Yeh, i know what your saying...

We'll see what the vibe is with the rest of the clan and make a decision from there Wink

I don't want to regulate the terms of joining at the moment with try-outs and all the rest...

yeah fair enuf i wasnt really suggesting try outs but whatver you think is necessary. By the way.. is your xbox broken or something? cuz i added you like 5 days ago and you seem to be pretty active but you havnt accepted me as a friend? doesnt really bother me or anything but just wondering

EDIT: you wouldnt need to make that kinda stuff. Just maybe new people havta stay in the clan for a few weeks and allow people to get to know them before they can post vids and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Claymore
Admin
Dr. Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Clan youtube channel   Clan youtube channel EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:42 pm

u drop i rofl wrote:

By the way.. is your xbox broken or something? cuz i added you like 5 days ago and you seem to be pretty active but you havnt accepted me as a friend? doesnt really bother me or anything but just wondering

Yeh, been incredibly busy leading into Christmas (The silly season)... Haven't had a chance to get online really!
Hopefully i can get on tonight.

u drop i rofl wrote:
EDIT: you wouldnt need to make that kinda stuff. Just maybe new people havta stay in the clan for a few weeks and allow people to get to know them before they can post vids and stuff.

Fair call, sounds like the most likely approach we'll take on the issue if the youtube channel kicks off.
Back to top Go down
u drop i rofl

u drop i rofl

PostSubject: Re: Clan youtube channel   Clan youtube channel EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:42 pm

[quote="Dr. Claymore"]
u drop i rofl wrote:

By the way.. is your xbox broken or something? cuz i added you like 5 days ago and you seem to be pretty active but you havnt accepted me as a friend? doesnt really bother me or anything but just wondering

Yeh, been incredibly busy leading into Christmas (The silly season)... Haven't had a chance to get online really!
Hopefully i can get on tonight.

ok but i wont be on for the next few days cuz im guna be going to a friends place out of town.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Claymore
Admin
Dr. Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Clan youtube channel   Clan youtube channel EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Yeh, no worries... hopefully i can catch you online tonight then Wink
Back to top Go down
ConnorLad

PostSubject: Re: Clan youtube channel   Clan youtube channel EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Just Subbed, Added as friend, etc etc
Back to top Go down
u drop i rofl

u drop i rofl

PostSubject: Re: Clan youtube channel   Clan youtube channel EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:11 pm

ConnorLad wrote:
Just Subbed, Added as friend, etc etc

Sweet as. Saw ur post about clan montage so that will defs go up. I mite do a few commentaries as well. By the way im uploading some files to zshare that u can use cuz they rnt in my recent games. Ill post the link in ur thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan youtube channel   Clan youtube channel Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan youtube channel
Page 1 of 1