Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jzilla666 Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jzilla666

jzilla666

Jzilla666 Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Jzilla666 Introduction   Jzilla666 Introduction EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 pm

Hi guys, my name is Jesse and my psn is Jzilla666. I live in Christchurch NZ with my partner and 4 year old son and I work in a joinery as an assembly manager. I'm kept pretty busy with family and work but when I get free time I like to make music and play ps3.

I started online gaming with cod4, I fell in love with it straight away even though I was useless at it. I played the hell out of it untill MW2 and now I'm really digging Black Ops. I really want to take it to the next level and I thought joining a clan would be a great way to do so, To me the best games are when the whole team comes together with a real synergy that just rips the enemy apart! I love being the team guy, I'll be the one putting up spy planes, shooting down air support, laying smoke and covering your back. I believe a good team will beat great individuals every time.

I've read a few posts on here and youy seem like a great bunch of guys, I look foward to being part of your community and most of all I look foward to getting online with you guys!

Jess. (psn - Jzilla666)
Back to top Go down
u drop i rofl

u drop i rofl

Jzilla666 Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jzilla666 Introduction   Jzilla666 Introduction EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Welcome dude! I have. 360 so can play with u but still im sure ull havebfun with the ps3 guya. Make sure u check out the clan youtube channel and submit any clip u have to me for our montage via zshare.net
Back to top Go down

Jzilla666 Introduction
Page 1 of 1