Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

training sessions?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AussieGuy92

AussieGuy92

training sessions? Empty
PostSubject: training sessions?   training sessions? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:21 pm

i am not sure if there is one that happens but we should share our skills and have a training session some time so we can get better at black ops and learn to work together as a clan.

just a thought but i think it would be a good idea to do we need to arange a time for both ps3 and xbox 360 members.

what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
MackDaddyShay

MackDaddyShay

training sessions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: training sessions?   training sessions? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:41 pm

I think it's a good idea. I definitely need to learn alot, when I'm grouped with the clan i usually just run about doing my own thing costing us the game lol (TDM mainly). You got my vote for this, lets see what others think.
Back to top Go down
xX_core94_Xx

xX_core94_Xx

training sessions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: training sessions?   training sessions? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:37 am

Yea im like mackdaddyshay when im in a match with the clan has been for me 3 max because im new and i just run around and no one sticks with each other we give help probally when you run into another member but i reackon there should be training sessions. vote me in for this haha
Back to top Go down
T8hundred

T8hundred

training sessions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: training sessions?   training sessions? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:00 am

Yes this is a very good idea. I'm pretty good with team tactics but often have others that don't follow. It's a good idea to have the team use classes that work well as well.
Back to top Go down
SpacedFrank 555

training sessions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: training sessions?   training sessions? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:45 pm

I'm keen I've only ever been a solo player so i definitely need practice at this kind of stuff
Back to top Go down
AussieGuy92

AussieGuy92

training sessions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: training sessions?   training sessions? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:20 pm

well i am thinking that Friday afternoon or saturday Night (if it works for everyone that wants to participate) but we need to work on a starting time (eg. 6:00pm) just write a time and we can work it out. also i can host the session if u want.

-Andrew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

training sessions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: training sessions?   training sessions? Empty

Back to top Go down

training sessions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern Cross Assassins :: Call Of Duty - Discussion Board :: Call Of Duty : Black Ops-
Jump to: