Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuck in floods!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
T8hundred

T8hundred

Stuck in floods! Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in floods!   Stuck in floods! EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:56 pm

For those that don't know, I live in bundaberg. At the moment, incase you live under a rock, we're in a flood. My house is fine and should be in the forseeable future but a lot of houses around me are under water. And I mean completly under. All the nearby roads are blocked off so I'm stuck at home with nowhere to go. We have pleanty of food but we are starting to bottle water. It's expected that the water won't drain away for about a week. So I'm pretty much stuck!
Back to top Go down
Skotty_Boi

Stuck in floods! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in floods!   Stuck in floods! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:48 am

Good to hear you are all good brah.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Claymore
Admin
Dr. Claymore

Stuck in floods! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in floods!   Stuck in floods! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:57 am

X-box working?
Back to top Go down
https://scaonline.forumotion.com
jzilla666

jzilla666

Stuck in floods! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in floods!   Stuck in floods! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:25 pm

I've been following the floods on the news, really horrible stuff. It's good that you and your house are sweet, I know what you are going through, it must be similar to the earthquake we had here. If Bundaberg is anything like Christchurch people will pull together and help each other through. Good luck bro.
Back to top Go down
SpacedFrank 555

Stuck in floods! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in floods!   Stuck in floods! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Hey mate I live in Toowoomba the water is draining away but there is expected to be even worse rain in in the next two or three months. up until an hour ago I couldn't leave my suburb. Best of luck to you and your friends and family in the region I know what you guys are going through
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stuck in floods! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck in floods!   Stuck in floods! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in floods!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern Cross Assassins :: General Forums :: The Lounge-
Jump to: