Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Claymore
Admin
Dr. Claymore

Hey guys... Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys...   Hey guys... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Okay, so i thought i would introduce myself also.

My name is Tate, some of you may already know this not sure...
I'm from Melbourne, Australia and recently just turned 21

I work as a Fitness Equipment Retailer. Selling Treadmills, Exercise Bikes, Weights, Cross-Trainers...
My work is fairly quiet so most of the time i can use the computer to run these forums and chat on facebook if I'm not busy.

When I'm not hanging out with the misses or chilling on the xbox I'll be playing footy.
I represent Werribee Football Club which i love playing for each Saturday during the season.

Gaming Experience,
Well during high-school i played Counter Strike with a friend on PC online and loved it!!
I was always a Playstation guy until my brother scored a Xbox 360 for his 21st and I shared an account with him for the first year we had the Xbox...
I pretty much only played COD4 and GTA IV and decided upon the release of MW2 i would get my own account rather then sharing with my somewhat average brother.

As for the Gamertag: Doctor Claymore it comes from the excessive amount of claymores i used when i played COD4
Back to top Go down
https://scaonline.forumotion.com
ConnorLad

Hey guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...   Hey guys... EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:48 am

Welcome to the forums.

Haha.

I was exactly the same, Playstation, until I got an Xbox for Chrismas one year.
Back to top Go down

Hey guys...
Page 1 of 1