Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G'day everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eXotic_Bogan

G'day everyone Empty
PostSubject: G'day everyone   G'day everyone EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:16 am

I'm another ps3 player that plans on gettin Black Ops, I am a legit 10th prestiger, but as currently I now go to TAFE my hours on mw2 atm have been greatly reduced. I live up in Queensland, the BEST state in Australia, na all of them are cool... except Tasmania. Twisted Evil I really hope to have a great time here and continue to drop those headshots and Nukes :p
Back to top Go down
Skotty_Boi

G'day everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day everyone   G'day everyone EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:57 am

eXotic_Bogan wrote:
I'm another ps3 player that plans on gettin Black Ops, I am a legit 10th prestiger, but as currently I now go to TAFE my hours on mw2 atm have been greatly reduced. I live up in Queensland, the BEST state in Australia, na all of them are cool... except Tasmania. Twisted Evil I really hope to have a great time here and continue to drop those headshots and Nukes :p

Welcome to the forums dude.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Claymore
Admin
Dr. Claymore

G'day everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day everyone   G'day everyone EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:12 pm

eXotic_Bogan wrote:

Hey Dude,

Sorry i haven't been able to reply for such a long time...
Work has been pretty busy at the moment and ontop of that, I'm in the middle of joining the police force!

Welcome to the forums!!

Hopfully we can get more PS3 guys here and kick this off in a big way asap.

Chat soon!!
Back to top Go down
https://scaonline.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

G'day everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day everyone   G'day everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

G'day everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern Cross Assassins :: ‫‫ ‫‫‫‫ ‪ ‪ ‪ ‪ ‪ ‪General Forums :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: