Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Playstyle

Go down 
+2
Skotty_Boi
T8hundred
6 posters
AuthorMessage
T8hundred

T8hundred

Your Playstyle Empty
PostSubject: Your Playstyle   Your Playstyle EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Post your playstyle here so other members know what to expect when playing with you. Also if players have certain strengths, others can organize a time to play certain playlists.

I'm mostly an assault player. I mainly use assault rifles and shotguns. I usually carry a launcher to take out enemy air support. I have an aggressive playstyle, but a passive attitude (game talk). I take the fight to the enemy most of the time, but I'm quite capable of defending a position. I don't like to camp. I typically storm a room with flashbangs and grenades then enter with guns blazing. I mostly play Team Deathmatch but also enjoy domination, though I'm happy to play any playlist.
Back to top Go down
Skotty_Boi

Your Playstyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Playstyle   Your Playstyle EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:19 pm

I'm more of a rusher. I mainly use the UMP and the Spaz (MW2). I like to sneak up behind people and pick them off 1 by 1 (unless I'm tired haha).
If I see a team mate running into a room I normally chuck a stun for them before they enter.
My killstreaks in MW2 are UAV, Counter UAV, Predator.
In Black Ops my killstreaks will be Spy Plane, Counter Spy Plane, Blackbird.
I always call my UAV over the mic before I use it to avoid UAV overlap.

I mostly play TDM and sometimes SnD (not so much in mw2 because of try hard quickscopers letting my team down).
Back to top Go down
Dr. Claymore
Admin
Dr. Claymore

Your Playstyle Empty
PostSubject: My Playstyle   Your Playstyle EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:18 pm

I'm a defender, mid - long range assault is the majority of my style.

My main objective is to die as little as possible while holding down a section of the map.
I can be very frustrating to play against for this very reason.

I enjoy sniping but I'm far from an expert, I'm definitely more reliable with an AR in my hands.
I typically use a TAR-21 Silenced and equip Ninja to the majority of my classes.

My Killstreaks are usually set to:

Predator
Harrier
Pavelow / Chopper Gunner

Sometimes will equip UAV and drop Pavelow / Chopper Gunner if playing with (SCA).

Can get aggravated playing COD sometimes but generally am more relaxed with a good team behind me.
Back to top Go down
https://scaonline.forumotion.com
Peach789

Your Playstyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Playstyle   Your Playstyle EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:00 am

I tend choose my playstyle on the particular map , pretty comfortable rushing with a submachine gun or camping with a sniper or AR. I always use flashbangs, and i usually use claymores or semtex.

Usually I try to keep my deaths down and my KD/R up.

Im usually pretty calm unless im playing incredibly shit or I have awful teammates.
Pretty much always play TDM and sometimes ground war, although I'll definitely give the wager matches a go in Black Ops.
Back to top Go down
MickDawg11

Your Playstyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Playstyle   Your Playstyle EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 am

I only play Hardcore TDM, i also vary my style to the map....

very comfortable say on Jungle, to hold a position on the map and make about 15kills without a death. whereas on firing range i wont stop sprinting with my MPL usually getting around 2KD/R.

most of the time however I'm found with AR's with ghost equipped storming rooms/defending an area.

On the mic (which is currently broken due to the shit quality mics shipped out with the new xbox's) i am calm and strategic and work well in a team that talks and is tactical
Back to top Go down
u drop i rofl

u drop i rofl

Your Playstyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Playstyle   Your Playstyle EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:09 am

I dont have a specific play style. I tend to adapt to what me team needs. EG, im playing dom and nobody is capping flags, so ill go and do it even if it means dying. I guess you could say that id prefer to win rather than having heaps of kills/low deaths.

My preffered play style would be to run around find a good spot, take out a few guys then move on. Most of my classes have ghost with stead aim pro / SOH pro and then ninja pro/hacker. The attatchment i mainly use is a silencer. SO in other words being stealthy and flanking the opposition in order to take an objective. (yes i do play mainly objective games)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Playstyle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Playstyle   Your Playstyle Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Playstyle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern Cross Assassins :: Call Of Duty - Discussion Board :: Call Of Duty : Black Ops-
Jump to: