Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Myself.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren

Introducing Myself. Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Myself.   Introducing Myself. EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:42 pm

First of all, I like to trash talk Scott, laughing at his noobness. It's a giggle.

My name is Darren. 17 years old living in New Zealand in a better town than Scott. Rangiora Scott, really...
I'm a bit of a computer geek, I like to exploit holes in my schools security. I'm programmer in the making, planning on attending university for Computer Science.
I used to play Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox Live, with Scott, Doc and various others but have had a change in taste and moved to the PSN right before the release of Black Ops.
My opinion on Black Ops is mixed. It, to me, is a remake of W@W, with a few more features in Multiplayer, and with a different campaign. I'm actually quite disappointed, and won't be buying any more Hardened editions of Treyarch's products.
My PSID is x_Omnipotent if anyone wants to add me. I won't be on a lot. I won't be home much over these holidays but if I am on, please add me to games.

Doc, and others, if you do wan't to keep in contact, I'd prefer Facebook or MSN.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skotty_Boi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself.   Introducing Myself. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Darren wrote:
First of all, I like to trash talk Scott, laughing at his noobness. It's a giggle.

My name is Darren. 17 years old living in New Zealand in a better town than Scott. Rangiora Scott, really...
I'm a bit of a computer geek, I like to exploit holes in my schools security. I'm programmer in the making, planning on attending university for Computer Science.
I used to play Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox Live, with Scott, Doc and various others but have had a change in taste and moved to the PSN right before the release of Black Ops.
My opinion on Black Ops is mixed. It, to me, is a remake of W@W, with a few more features in Multiplayer, and with a different campaign. I'm actually quite disappointed, and won't be buying any more Hardened editions of Treyarch's products.
My PSID is x_Omnipotent if anyone wants to add me. I won't be on a lot. I won't be home much over these holidays but if I am on, please add me to games.

Doc, and others, if you do wan't to keep in contact, I'd prefer Facebook or MSN.
Spoiler:

Hey fucko.
I bet you never knew about Rangiora before you met me.

Quote :
I won't be on a lot. I won't be home much over these holiday
Don't lie Darren.
Back to top Go down
Darren

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself.   Introducing Myself. EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:39 pm

You're right, I didn't.

And I'm serious yo. I get my license on Thursday. I'll have a life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself.   Introducing Myself. Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern Cross Assassins :: ‫‫ ‫‫‫‫ ‪ ‪ ‪ ‪ ‪ ‪General Forums :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: