Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Black ops patch

Go down 
+2
Skotty_Boi
fackeddx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fackeddx

fackeddx

New Black ops patch Empty
PostSubject: New Black ops patch   New Black ops patch EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:30 am

So these are all the changes we got from the the latest patch:

11/17 (full title update)
· Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster
· Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions
· Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby
· Improved party system to ensure that parties don’t get broken apart
· Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games
· Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads
· Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
· Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions
· Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect
· Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps and gunfire
· Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses
· Additional online security enhancements

It's good to see all the matchmaking and host selction has been fixed but has anyone tried ninja/ninja pro yet to see if theres a difference?
Back to top Go down
Skotty_Boi

PostSubject: Re: New Black ops patch   New Black ops patch EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:55 pm

It's good to see that they released a patch within a week,

Quote :
has anyone tried ninja/ninja pro yet to see if theres a difference?

Yea from having my tv right down to 1 last night I could hear my team mate's footsteps.
Back to top Go down
T8hundred

T8hundred

PostSubject: Re: New Black ops patch   New Black ops patch EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Where is the spawn and headshot sounds patch?
Back to top Go down
Skotty_Boi

PostSubject: Re: New Black ops patch   New Black ops patch EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 pm

T8hundred wrote:

Vahn has asked us to help them fix the spawns by showing them the crappy spawns.
http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=328235&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=tu1vpbjadd286t4sq43tsege82

As for the headshots, no idea,
Back to top Go down
fackeddx

fackeddx

PostSubject: Re: New Black ops patch   New Black ops patch EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Skotty_Boi wrote:
T8hundred wrote:

Vahn has asked us to help them fix the spawns by showing them the crappy spawns.
http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=328235&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=tu1vpbjadd286t4sq43tsege82

As for the headshots, no idea,

yeah i mean vahn has a point, spawns on nuketown will never be good because of the size and with people running everywhere its inevitable that people are going to spawn near you.

But some bigger maps.. lets say launch for example on TDM, I've had a few games on launch where both teams will both spawn constantly in the same end of the map while the other end and even the middle is completely empty. just stupid.

Also had a TDM match in summit yesterday where the same thing happened, both teams kept spawning at the same end for about 2 minutes and we were able to just spawn camp them even though they could've spawned at the other end of the map.

but yeah nuketown will not change, all the other maps need too.
Back to top Go down
B906FRD

PostSubject: Re: New Black ops patch   New Black ops patch EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:54 am

Today i noticed that you couldnt pick a map more then twice, thank god for that, was getting sick of all the nuke town games
Back to top Go down
Dr. Claymore
Admin
Dr. Claymore

PostSubject: Re: New Black ops patch   New Black ops patch EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:13 am

So far, so good.

Spawns still need a patch and sniping needs to be fine tuned i think.

We'll see what happens over the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://scaonline.forumotion.com
Skotty_Boi

PostSubject: Re: New Black ops patch   New Black ops patch EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:56 am

Dr. Claymore wrote:
So far, so good.

Spawns still need a patch and sniping needs to be fine tuned i think.

We'll see what happens over the next few weeks.

Yeah Connor said that they were going to rethink about the sniper nerf.
Back to top Go down
B906FRD

PostSubject: Re: New Black ops patch   New Black ops patch EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:01 am

might be me but, ive been having major lag problems to the point is unplayable

ever since the update was installed, every game ive played, the lag is terrible, also noticed my ping keeps dopping in and out all the time,

internet connection is fine, i havent gone over my cap or anything

or it could be just the severs are shite atm
Back to top Go down
u drop i rofl

u drop i rofl

PostSubject: Re: New Black ops patch   New Black ops patch EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:50 am

B906FRD wrote:
might be me but, ive been having major lag problems to the point is unplayable

ever since the update was installed, every game ive played, the lag is terrible, also noticed my ping keeps dopping in and out all the time,

internet connection is fine, i havent gone over my cap or anything

or it could be just the severs are shite atm

Ive noticed it too but especially in the last week
Back to top Go down
B906FRD

PostSubject: Re: New Black ops patch   New Black ops patch EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:52 am

It alot better now, found it was my internet connection playing up, but it has come good now
Back to top Go down
u drop i rofl

u drop i rofl

PostSubject: Re: New Black ops patch   New Black ops patch EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:20 am

B906FRD wrote:
It alot better now, found it was my internet connection playing up, but it has come good now

Yea late last week early this week it was horrible. Last cuple days alrite but the xombies is still really bad. Hard tod a gamea finish it by dying rather than lagging out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Black ops patch   New Black ops patch Empty

Back to top Go down

New Black ops patch
Page 1 of 1