Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New job next week

Go down 
+2
Skotty_Boi
T8hundred
6 posters
AuthorMessage
T8hundred

T8hundred

New job next week Empty
PostSubject: New job next week   New job next week EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:14 pm

Hey guys. Just letting everyone know that next week I'll have a new job. It's as a maintance electrican postion at a soft drink factory. It involves shift work so my gaming hours will change a bit. I'll be on day shift for the first few weeks, but then they'll move me in and out of night shift. I know a lot of you are on at random times so I'm sure I'll still find time to game with you all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skotty_Boi

New job next week Empty
PostSubject: Re: New job next week   New job next week EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:17 pm

All good bro.

I'm on shift work too (don't judge, but I work at Maccers haha).
Back to top Go down
fackeddx

fackeddx

New job next week Empty
PostSubject: Re: New job next week   New job next week EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:15 pm

yeah good thing is as the clan grows you are always going to find atleast 1 or 2 people on Smile

and skotty, im pretty sure everyone has worked at maccas atleast once in there life time haha, I did during high school.
Back to top Go down
T8hundred

T8hundred

New job next week Empty
PostSubject: Re: New job next week   New job next week EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:39 pm

I can proudly say that I have never worked at McDonalds. I worked at Coles.
Back to top Go down
TrueDream

New job next week Empty
PostSubject: Re: New job next week   New job next week EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Worked at Coles for 2 years.... working 'shiftwork' with NAB bank service desk. Varies from a 6 30am start to 10pm finish.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Claymore
Admin
Dr. Claymore

New job next week Empty
PostSubject: Re: New job next week   New job next week EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:19 am

I worked at Target for 4 years and moved to a Fitness Retailer called Just Fitness...

At the moment I'm in the middle of joining the Police Force so my work hours are only Monday & Tuesday "They want to get rid of me because they know I'll be leaving soon."

So through the week i should be on Xbox Live more times then not!
Back to top Go down
https://scaonline.forumotion.com
xX_core94_Xx

xX_core94_Xx

New job next week Empty
PostSubject: Re: New job next week    New job next week EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:59 am

just finished high school now im workin full time at sams warehouse haha im going in the ADF when im 19 or 20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New job next week Empty
PostSubject: Re: New job next week   New job next week Empty

Back to top Go down

New job next week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern Cross Assassins :: General Forums :: The Lounge-
Jump to: