Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T8hundred

T8hundred

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood   Assassins Creed: Brotherhood EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Hey guys. I picked up the Codex edition last night. Haven't played it yet, but I'll give it a good workout today. I'll let you guys know what it's like. I might not be playing much Black ops for a while due to this, but with my new job it may not matter. Do any others injoy assassins creed?
Back to top Go down
Skotty_Boi

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood   Assassins Creed: Brotherhood EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:40 pm

T8hundred wrote:
Hey guys. I picked up the Codex edition last night. Haven't played it yet, but I'll give it a good workout today. I'll let you guys know what it's like. I might not be playing much Black ops for a while due to this, but with my new job it may not matter. Do any others injoy assassins creed?

I liked both AC1 and AC2 but I'm not going to buy brotherhood.
I might hire it once I get bored of BO. (which takes about 6 months).

Let me know what it's like.
Back to top Go down
T8hundred

T8hundred

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood   Assassins Creed: Brotherhood EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Well played a fair bit of it yesterday and it's quite good. There's nothing that really stands out just yet but I'm only a few hours into it yet. There are in game challenges set by the guilds that grant you more favor from them (not sure how favor works yet) and you can upgrade shops all over rome to improve the area. Some area's require you to take out a tower that is controlling the area first. The storyline hasn't grabbed me yet but has some good potential.

The Multiplayer is intense. You have to hunt your target while avoiding your pursuer. It can become a bit hair pulling at times but it's really fun. You are rewarded for the quality of your kills, not the quantity. So if you run around the map getting say 15 poorly operated kills, you would lose to the guy that stayed in the shadows and performed 5 stealth kills. It actually pays off to play the game properly. It's actually a very well designed multiplayer. Only problem is connecting to a game takes forever.

But all in all, I'm very happy with it.
Back to top Go down
u drop i rofl

u drop i rofl

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood   Assassins Creed: Brotherhood EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:39 am

very happy with the game! the gameplay was very quite similar to AC2 but that was to be expected. STill very enjoyable specialy getting the recrit assasins was a favourite point. The MP is alrite but cood have been made better. The main concern wif the mp was finding a game... took me forever!
Back to top Go down
Nauarattaa

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood   Assassins Creed: Brotherhood EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Yeah I've played it too the multiplayer was Awesome, but I hate where the story has gone now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood   Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
Page 1 of 1