Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So its been two weeks now......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueDream

So its been two weeks now...... Empty
PostSubject: So its been two weeks now......   So its been two weeks now...... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:34 pm

We've all had a chance to test the weapons and the perks. Whats everyone like, hate etc.

Loving the Spectre with grip + suppressor. That gun seriously gets me hard Razz
Back to top Go down
T8hundred

T8hundred

PostSubject: Re: So its been two weeks now......   So its been two weeks now...... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:26 pm

I have a soft spot for Flack jacket. It was the first perk I unlocked and it has always served me well. I've also enjoyed second chance. I like the assault rifles and I'm using the commando at the moment.

The big plus for me is taking out choppers actually gives you some decent XP.
Back to top Go down
Skotty_Boi

PostSubject: Re: So its been two weeks now......   So its been two weeks now...... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:01 am

Love the AK47, I miss it now because I prestiged.
As for perks, I can't go without SoH.

At the moment I hate second chance only because some dickhead always steals my kill when I'm 1 away from blackbird.
OH also blackbird is a farkking beast killstreak.
Back to top Go down
TrueDream

PostSubject: Re: So its been two weeks now......   So its been two weeks now...... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:11 am

Yer, I'm loving the killstreaks.... and im loving the fact killstreak 'awards' dont add to other awards..... otherwise would see dogs running around every map..
Back to top Go down
Skotty_Boi

PostSubject: Re: So its been two weeks now......   So its been two weeks now...... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:25 am

Yeah, we'll also be seeing chopper gunners fucking shit up every match.

Oh I also hate the RC, it's really stupid to have a killing killstreak after 3 kills (2 with hardline or w/e it's called).
Back to top Go down
TrueDream

PostSubject: Re: So its been two weeks now......   So its been two weeks now...... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:26 am

Ya, i do hate being the only person using spy plane and not being a greedy bastard. Razz
Back to top Go down
T8hundred

T8hundred

PostSubject: Re: So its been two weeks now......   So its been two weeks now...... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:10 pm

TrueDream wrote:
Ya, i do hate being the only person using spy plane and not being a greedy bastard. Razz

I'm usually the only player with a launcher and it's my job to take out killstreaks. But thats ok I enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So its been two weeks now......   So its been two weeks now...... Empty

Back to top Go down

So its been two weeks now......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern Cross Assassins :: Call Of Duty - Discussion Board :: Call Of Duty : Black Ops-
Jump to: