Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun

Go down 
5 posters

Favourite Light Machine Gun
HK21
What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun I_vote_lcap11%What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
RPK
What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun I_vote_lcap11%What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
M60
 11% [ 1 ]
STONER63
What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun I_vote_lcap67%What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Spanks169

Spanks169

What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun   What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:43 am

Back to top Go down
Dr. Claymore
Admin
Dr. Claymore

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun   What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:28 am

Haven't really had a solid session with the LMG's so I'll get back to this! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://scaonline.forumotion.com
fackeddx

fackeddx

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun   What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:22 am

yeah me too claymore, I used the stoner for a bit but im not a fan of LMG's.

Dont really see the point when there are much better SMG's and AR's out there.
Back to top Go down
T8hundred

T8hundred

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun   What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:06 pm

I used LMG's quite a bit in my early career. The RPK seemed to be the most reliable of the first three, but once the Stoner69 was unlocked there was no other choice. It has the best accuracy and the damage is quite good. The only downfall is the magazine size (for a LMG). I found I had to use extended mags whenever I used the stoner. But other than that it is definitely the best LMG, and possibly the best gun! (in my opinion).
Back to top Go down
u drop i rofl

u drop i rofl

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun   What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:14 am

LMGs are a bit pointless in this game. U can just use an AR wif exatended mags and ull vget better mobility, better accuracy and in some cases better damge. This all makes LMGs a tad pointless. If i had to say, however, it wood most definately b the Stoner63
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun   What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favourite Light Machine Gun
Page 1 of 1