Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xbox360 dvd drive error

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grannybashn

grannybashn

xbox360 dvd drive error Empty
PostSubject: xbox360 dvd drive error   xbox360 dvd drive error EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 pm

hellloooo there,
doc i cant believe how much this clan is growing,, awsome job m8

if any1 has got the right proceedure to flash a new dvd drive please help.

my disk drive ( were u insert the disk) on my xbox 360 elite is fucking up, well fucked up.. lol it takes ages for the drive to start reading a disk,,

i have removed the drive gave it a good clean and its still not working properly.. its my understanding that microsoft has encrypted every part ( referring to hardware/motherboard goods) of the xbox with a serial number..

its not just a matter of swapping the dvd drive over with a new one, i have to some how decrypted/flash my new disk drive so my xbox will reconize the new part and let it do its thing..

bloody hell microsoft dont make it easy, .... i tip my hat to all the modders out

so if u read all this thanks,, and if u got any sugestions it would be of great help,,, and please no comments like " just buy a new xbox" my reply would be...... im saving hundreds of $$$$$$$$ fixing it my self...
Back to top Go down
grannybashn

grannybashn

xbox360 dvd drive error Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox360 dvd drive error   xbox360 dvd drive error EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 pm

its allgood, i got it sussed,

i used a serial code copy( bought from a tech shop) jungleflasher to "hack" uncrypt and copy the serial number and install..
now my box is fine,,,
boyaaaaa mofos at microsoft...

just to let u know there is no soldiring required, so dont let any1 tell u otherwise...

cause this was the first time i did it it took 45 mins total..
Back to top Go down

xbox360 dvd drive error
Page 1 of 1