Southern Cross Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

test drive the rc car in the prestige pack??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
grannybashn

grannybashn

test drive the rc car in the prestige pack?? Empty
PostSubject: test drive the rc car in the prestige pack??   test drive the rc car in the prestige pack?? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:06 pm

i finally bought some batteries for the rc car that comes in the prestege pack....

hahaha,, my dog loves it,,..

if blackops has issues ( lobbys, lag, spawns, glitches, etcetc) well damn..... the lil rc car really does its on thing. lol...
i turned it on, set the trim,, and then zooooom.. of it goes.........

it doesnt even really steer, doesnt even really stop, come to think of it some how there is even LAG between the controller and the car. lol..
having said that it is a cool lil toy, the screen is colored on the controller and u even get sound.. ( kindoff... when ur not driving it..)............
did anyone else go silly in the head and spend $200 + or - on that pack?

Prestige pack: pass or fail???
Back to top Go down
DValerius

DValerius

PostSubject: Re: test drive the rc car in the prestige pack??   test drive the rc car in the prestige pack?? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:01 am

Just went normal version, but i had considered it for the car.... kinda glad i didn't if it doesn't even drive well.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Claymore
Admin
Dr. Claymore

PostSubject: Re: test drive the rc car in the prestige pack??   test drive the rc car in the prestige pack?? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:26 am

Couldn't have imagined it being anything overly special...

Interesting though! haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://scaonline.forumotion.com
grannybashn

grannybashn

PostSubject: Re: test drive the rc car in the prestige pack??   test drive the rc car in the prestige pack?? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:40 pm

*DValerius, the car is just a dust collector, hehe.... but does look cool sitting near the xbox...

*Dr. Claymore,, for $100 plus the price of the game,u are right, u get what u pay for.... this being a rc car, i didnt really think the servo's, relays, and motor would have any ompf to it....
last time 1 went to show a mate, i steered the car to the left... then it kept going left.... within 5 secs the thing was just going round 'n' round,... it wouldnt stop.... haha... *side note* there tough!!!
i kicked it to stop it. it stopped, and STILL works.. lol!

Back to top Go down
grannybashn

grannybashn

PostSubject: Re: test drive the rc car in the prestige pack??   test drive the rc car in the prestige pack?? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:22 pm

i found the problem with the lil car...

for some reason, no matter what brand of batteries i use for the car ( not the controller) it always says the battaries are low in a lil symbol that represents how much life u got left in the batteries
on the contoller....

so in conclusion.... Blackops games $ 89-$109... depending were u go...

Blackops Prestege $ 189-$210.. depending were u go... thats what i got...... $201 delivered to my house

Batteries: it required 12 AA's 6 in the car, 6 in the controller.... a totle of $32...
i used 3 different brands...
i used my solor powered ones,( they seemed to be the strongest) i even went without batteries in the tv remotes all day so i could try all my rechargeable AA's.....

Back to top Go down
xX_core94_Xx

xX_core94_Xx

PostSubject: Re: test drive the rc car in the prestige pack??   test drive the rc car in the prestige pack?? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:55 am

Yea i got the prestige edition it took me a month to work the rc car though sent it back to get it fixed got it back and it still had the same problem you press and on the trigger and it dosent stop lol .. i just bought realy good rechargeble batteries $80 worth and i took it on the feild next door has dirt jumps over there it goes alright i liked it worth the money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: test drive the rc car in the prestige pack??   test drive the rc car in the prestige pack?? Empty

Back to top Go down

test drive the rc car in the prestige pack??
Page 1 of 1